Homestead

Homestead
Beauty in the Bloom

Apr 30, 2011

Inspired by Noble Men

Oh, Sanctus Real! How your song of "Lead Me" has touched my inner core to understand and admire what a man is called by God to be in this world of discouragement and feminine pride, and what a wife continually longs within her honorable husband to be...


Her deepest need of her heart speaks...
Lead me with strong hands
Stand up when I can't
Don't leave me hungry for love
Chasing dreams, what about us?
Show me you're willing to fight
That I'm still the love of your life
I know we call this our home
But I still feel alone



His calling as a man to dedicate his life in heartfelt servitude...
So Father, give me the strength
To be everything I'm called to be
Oh, Father, show me the way
To lead them
Won't You lead me?



To lead them with strong hands
To stand up when they can't
Don't want to leave them hungry for love,
Chasing things that I could give up
I'll show them I'm willing to fight
And give them the best of my life
So we can call this our home
Lead me, 'cause I can't do this alone
Father, lead me, 'cause I can't do this alone



Yes, he may think deep inside he will feel as if he fails miserably, even if he displays attitudes of confidence. His inner spirit will be shattered if she can't "put her faith in him, believe in him." What should she do? The understanding wife will continue to edify the man who tries his absolute best. Respect his heart's desires to try, don't judge his performance. Admire him and every ounce of his effort as worth, not failure; honorable, not chauvinistic; determination, not stubborn pride.


Every day I pray that I daily apply a positively, encouraging life for the amazing, admirable husband I vowed my heart and life to forever. I admit that I haven't given him verbal confirmation of as much as I should have. But God has worked within me to acknowledge and do what God calls and needs me to be as the wife:
- "A wife of noble character is her husband’s crown..." (Proverbs 12:24)
- "But my mouth would encourage you; comfort from my lips would bring you relief." (Job 16:5)
- "The wife does not have authority over her own body, but yields it to her husband...a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world—how she can please her husband." (1 Corinthians 13:7, 33)
- "However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband" (Ephesians 5:33)
- "Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God." (Titus 3:3-5)
- "But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called 'Today,' so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness." (Hebrews 3:13)
- "...the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight..." (1 Peter 3:4)
- "No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us...There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love." (1 John 4:12, 18)



He has done great things with us, and I've been thankful for His unending and steadfast guidance, love, patience, power, grace and opening endless opportunities to serve Him. Lord, never cease to keep my faith and love in check. I am joyfully overwhelmed from Your teachings that moved my heart with a burning passion as never before.

No comments: