What a way to start April off...snow...and lots of it!
I believe now that Bill Cosby described God beautifully: "Not only is God a generous God; He also has a sense of humor." What an April Fool's joke the U.P. received from Him...So thanks for the April Fool's joke God :)
*sigh...it's like it's Christmas again now...just when the snow was, to some degree, gone, the Father granted a day-and-a-half white-out blizzard...heavy, wet flakes that just seemed to be dumped on us...I almost cried (no joke) that I was driving home from school on Monday to rain and snow and I awoke the next morning to a snowstorm...
And guess what? Bay wasn't even closed that day with the white-out that occurred...even police were advising people not to drive out unless it is absolutely necessary!
Could it be global warming though? Or is it God's sign to show us what we have done with the world?
No comments:
Post a Comment