Homestead

Homestead
Beauty in the Bloom

Feb 11, 2008

Dying inside...nobody knows it but me...

Ever feel that when something happens negatively, you'd give anything for something to work out? It's like a pain that seems to eat you alive, where you can't sleep on it, eat normally, but feel completely hollow because of the whole event...you're not sure what's going to happen next, but you're certain to anticipate something horrific is going to come about...the whole process seems unreal...you don't want to feel this empty inside, but you do...no matter how much people encourage you to think that everything is going to be okay...will it? No matter how often people will say that you're worrying too much, does it seem justifiable to do so in cases like these? What about caring deeply for the individual in this type of scenario? Or loving so much that you're heart could burst out of your chest from all the emotions of what love is? I pray that the outcome remains positive...but ultimately, I'm terrified of what happens next...

Oh God...what do you want of all of this? How can I better understand your purpose with this? ... What do you want of me? What should I do, Lord?

No comments: