Forgiveness is divinty. That's all I have to say. I'm just super thankful that people have forgiven me of what had occurred previously. That will not be happening anymore; my sinful ways are behind me...at least those things, because I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be screwing up again, but I know full well that my strength to better myself is what keeps me going. Thanks to all of you who have been praying for me. It was really and truly appreciated. I guess friendship is a divine kick as well...what a thought...
And I think it's as if God's saying, "My child, you know that you're are much better than that. Have I not taught you well? You will learn, my daughter, you will learn. Never forget that I'm here whenever you need me, whenever you want me, whenever you want to talk to, be led by, learn from, and love me. I'm the one that will give you rest." What better way for me to feel more secure in the Lord. How did He get to be so incredible? Because He's Mr. Incredible! No no no, not PIXAR's movie character :D I kinda want to see the NSA files in the Special Features disk. I mean, Mr. Skipperdoo is hilarious because of Frozone :D
And I'm starting to wonder if anyone knows what I'm referring to...?
I'm über excited about the Appleton trip today! We get to dine with a couple of the actors before the play Merchant of Venice begins and my digital camera will come in handy :D Besides, this opportunity could not be missed out on because it costs only....drum roll please...$20!!! Yeah buddy! That covers the hotel room, diner, transportation, and tickets. Yeah, that's a great deal :D
I'm pretty excited also for my new job that I have: part-time helper at the Perronville Pub & Quik Mart. Just a small job, 10 hrs a week at minimum on Fri and Sat nights, 4-9 p.m. I'm really looking forward to building up my character with balancing school, family, Kyle, friends, and now work. Should be interesting :D
Hope everyone is doing splendid by the way. Catch ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment