I must say that all that entailed over Thanksgiving Break was completely blissful...I cannot emphasize enough how much I have fallen for the Decker family. I was surprised that I got brownie points from Grandma Fournier, because I seriously was expecting the "I don't like you," upon immediately shaking her hand...
After devouring Dan's ""perfect" turrrkey cutting, and the essentials of what a Thanksgiving dinner is all about, Golf and Apples to Apples made the time so marvelous. It was my first time ever to actually have more than none green cards...no, Canada is out of the question. The movie to beat all: Transformers. That movie ultimately kicks butt! If I was a movie critic, I'd buy it just to keep reminding myself that this movie needs no critiquing :D
It was actually nice that it was more of a laid-back week, instead of scrambling about for things to do here and there, getting homework done on time...just thankful that I didn't get assigned so much, and that my résumé hopefully gets some grade-A points to it.
I don't know how else to explain that I feel so "at home" with Kyle. It's like the first time in my life, I just keep looking up to thank Him for all that has been building and enhancing. I give God so much credit for all that has happened between us, and feel that my time with my baby is perfect amongst the commotion of our struggles and stresses. I wouldn't want anything to stand in the way of the happiness that seems to overflow within me. I just hate the fact that departing from his side hurts sometimes when at home, aka actual abode. It's just knowing that I'm in his presence just delights me like nothing else could. Why would I want to separate myself from someone who admires every aspect of me as I do of him?
*sigh, I know you're going to be reading this Babe :D I love you immensely for reasons too phenomenal to describe. I long to look upon your face again to delightfully smile because of my heart that belongs to you and you alone. Okay, Jesus is my everything, has control of me and my life and all situations that arise because of my actions and decisions and choices, but you have me always. I am yours, Kyle. And for that reason, I love you, because you did first. (bunny kisses should be put here :D)
(Sorry, I had to put this beginning here :D) In other news, getting home was okay, but still aching, because when this morning came, time to get back to the old routine. Only two more weeks to endure this frazzledness. Then, peace, and then a week later until relaxing with my love for a straight 17 days! How did that work? I shouldn't question the benefits of life :D Only embrace them, as I do to my darling.
No comments:
Post a Comment