Homestead

Homestead
Beauty in the Bloom

Jan 2, 2009

My Life: Bottled Up, Shaken, and Suddenly Exploded

Meaning, I haven't revealed to any of my readers--if any--in three months!!! Now my recap is probably under a bad analogy aka the title *yikes!

To start off: I've been with PJR for three months (officially!), just gaining my benefits *yeah! and taking it easy now that it's finally become 2009.

My job has been pretty dead because of the holidays. It's really going to kick my butt when next week rolls around. But apart from the holidays, it's been keeping me busy, paid, and actively doing my ultimate here.

I actually started a weird collection: I cut out stamps on envelopes when they get sent to me (sometimes with other people I ask politely). I paper-clip organize them in categories according to their picture...and I realize from doing this, I am a crazed, obsessive, compulsive, freak of nature for doing so. I even asked my President if I could have his nutcracker stamp! To make sure that they don't mess the desk up, I use an empty Kleenex box to hold them all. I currently have 46 stamps and 10 categories...it keeps building up though :D

I've been thinking of staying here for a full two years...just so that when something amazing comes along, I can say that I actually have the two years experience, just like they wanted with any other job that I've previously applied to. As a front deskian, I've been very honored to receive this job, mostly because of hearing all the struggling economic crises that are occurring even now...this job, however, does not make money just for my Hunny. He's gotta get that out of his head; everything is not in it for him :D

It's so crazy, weird, amazing, and interesting that the year 2009 is already here. This May will bring the union of Kyle and me...wow...I think that to myself so much, not because it's been a heck of a lot of planning that we want done with, but knowing that it's going to finally make it possible for us to be husband and wife. *sigh it's a beautiful feeling, because it's what I've wanted and prayed for for over six years now. It's even more beautiful because I have the most gorgeous man on planet that I can proudly call my Mr. Decker. I would go with Sir Decker, but he's already my knight who's rescued me from so much. I love that boy so much.

Anything else you want to ask about, let me know. See ya!

No comments: